QuickBooks Desktop is well-known for its superior accounting & bookkeeping tools, and Intuit has always ensured that all the features of this incredible application are regularly revised as per recent customer reviews.
However, there are still many technical issues that manifest in the QB application, and one of the common examples of such an issue is ‘QuickBooks Shuts Down When Opening’. Here, the user experiences the sudden closing of the QB Desktop window as soon as the QB window is launched on the computer’s screen.
Due to this intricate technical glitch, the QB user is unable to work out any task assigned by the enterprise, and consequently, there is a decline in overall efficiency.
Here, you will look at different aspects of this problem, and you shall also learn various step-wise resolutions.
Are you currently troubled due to the ‘QuickBooks Shuts Down When Opening’ problem? You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our QB Specialists Team.
QB Desktop Closes When Opening Problem: Main Technical Reasons
The ‘QB Desktop Closes When Opening Problem’ arises due to the reasons listed here:
- This troublesome issue normally comes up when the user has failed to acquire the fresh QB Desktop updates on the computer.
- Internal problems related to the QB Program setup configuration will also evoke this issue.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 176109
Simplest Resolutions for ‘QuickBooks Desktop Complete Closure When Opening’ Problem
You can eliminate the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Complete Closure When Opening’ problem through the resolutions stated below:
Resolution 1: Swiftly install the recently designed QB Desktop updates on your system via the correct process
- Here, simply obtain the QB Desktop window using the QB icon displayed on the Desktop screen & correctly hit the ‘Help’ menu so that you can ultimately strike the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ icon.
- Thereafter, you will carefully approach the ‘Update QuickBooks’ window to tap the ‘Update Now’ menu, following which the recent updates can be downloaded through the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Next, all the recent QB updates will be downloaded on your system & you will re-open the QB window, after which you shall install the fresh updates through the ‘Yes’ button.
- Just after installing the recent QB updates, you can be successful in launching & operating the QB Desktop window for all the appropriate tasks.
Resolution 2: Fully repair different damages inside the QB Program set up via the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility
- In this resolution, you should precisely go to the official website of Intuit via any web browser & you shall carefully click the correct link to download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
- Now, ensure that the relevant file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) is stored inside the ‘Documents’ folder & the same file should be executed to install ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- Thereafter, once you open up the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window, you will click the ‘Program Problems’ menu to successfully run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility.
- Finally, you will find it easy to launch & utilize the QB Desktop application on the computer.
Both resolutions discussed above are entirely suitable to tackle the ‘QuickBooks Shuts Down When Opening’ problem. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Specialists Team.
Recommended to Read: How to fix Unrecoverable Error QuickBooks