How To Make A Bucket Hat Bigger?
Hats are a popular accessory for both men and women, and Bucket hats in particular are a favorite for winter weather. Unfortunately, not all hat sizes are available in every hat style. In this article, we will show you how to make a bucket hat like mens crochet bucket hat bigger by using online sizing tools.
• Hats, Sewing Machine, Thread, Scissors, Needle, and Button
- Start by cutting out a piece of fabric that is about twice the size of the hat you want to make.
- Next, cut out a circle from the fabric and place it on your sewing machine. Make sure that the fabric stretched tightly against the sewing machine needle before starting to sew.
- Next, thread the needle and start to sew around the edge of the circle with a straight stitch. Make sure to backstitch at the beginning and end of the seam.
- Once you’ve completed around the edge of the circle, take off the excess fabric and press down firmly on the seam allowance.
- Finally, Using a button, attach your button to one side of the seam allowance and turn it so that it looks correct in situ.
- If you are looking for a way to make your bucket hat bigger, this is the tutorial for you! By following these simple steps, you can easily enlarge your hat without any sewing or special tools.
- Start by measuring the circumference of your head using a tape measure. Write this number down.
- Cut a piece of fabric that is twice the circumference of your head measurement. This will be the base of your hat.
- Sew the base of the hat to the top with a straight seam, making sure to leave a hole in your head. Sew around the edge so it finish.
- Flip the hat inside out and attach another piece of fabric to the bottom front, making sure it is larger than the first piece of fabric. Sew around the edge so its finishes as well.
- Turn the voboom hats right side out and trim off any excess fabric. You now have a bigger bucket hat!
Tips For Hat Making:
There are a few different ways to make a bucket hat bigger. This guide will outline the simplest and most common methods.
Method 1: Get A Larger Bucket
The first method is to get a larger bucket. This can done by either finding an old, large bucket or by purchasing a new, bigger bucket. It is important to make sure that the bucket is big enough so that the hat will not droop or fall off your head.
Read More: Greatest Kids Motorcycle Review & Shopping For Guide In 2022
Method 2: Use A Bandanna Or Other Fabric Piece
Another way to make the bucket hat bigger is to use a bandanna or other fabric piece. This method involves wrapping the fabric around the top of the bucket, and stretching it as needed. Once the fabric stretched tightly around the top of the bucket, cut off the excess material. The finished product should be roughly equivalent in size to the original hat.