Payroll calculations done in QB can be made compliant with the state and federal tax rates. But for that, you must have the latest payroll tax tables downloaded. The latest ‘QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table Update’ will keep the payroll calculation in QuickBooks accurate.
But you need to take the proper steps in order to get the QuickBooks payroll tax table updates without encountering any issues in between. If you want to learn how to accomplish the tax table upgrade successfully, this blog is a must-read for you. Make sure that you don’t skip over any detail in the blog.
What Are The Latest Tax Table Updates And How To Verify The Same In QB?
You must know the most recent version available when you are calculating payroll using QuickBooks. If you don’t know about it already, read on to find out.
- The latest version of Tax Table Updates available is numbered 11833003.
- You have to ensure that you have the same version for your QuickBooks.
- It is taking effect on June 15, 2023.
You can use the following steps to verify the version you currently have:
- In the open window of the QuickBooks desktop, click on the Employee tab.
- Click on the My Payroll service
- Tax table information
- You have to take note of the first three numbers under which you are using the tax table version.
- If the first 3 numbers read 118, then you must have updated the tax table earlier this year.
In case you are on the previous version, then you must download the latest updates Quickly.
Use the steps below to download the latest tax table updates.
The following blogs can help you: What are the best ways to fix the Quickbooks Bex Error?
Simplified Steps To Download the Latest Tax Table Updates
Take note that you may end up having errors when you are in the process of downloading QuickBooks. But there is nothing to panic about; make sure to follow them carefully for the successful completion of the process.
- Go to the Update QuickBooks Option available via the Help tab in QUickbooks Desktop.
- Then go to the Update Now tab and follow it by Get Updates.
- Now go to the File tab and choose the exit option to exit the QB software.
- Now, restart QuickBooks and your tax tables will be updated.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Head For Payroll Tax Table Updates
- You have an updated version of QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks are not being blocked by any anti-virus program installed on the PC.
- Check that Internet Explorer is your default browser. It will be used to access the internet from QuickBooks.
It is recommended that you automate the process of ‘QuickBooks payroll tax table update.’ It would be easy for you every time there is a new update; it will automatically be there in your QuickBooks. It will keep the payroll calculation in compliance with federal taxes. If you are not able to download the updates or get stuck, dial +18557380359 to get help from experts and fix any issue regarding it.