QuickBooks Desktop has grabbed a major portion of the global market through its formidable set of accounting & bookkeeping features & technical tools. Small business units are widely deploying this software to complete major projects & Intuit has also put up several updates as per the latest demands of its regular customers.
However, many irritating technical issues do appear while attempting to operate QB Desktop on the computer & one of the most commonly occurring problems that users have to deal with is the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ problem.
In this troublesome technical problem, the QB application window does not open despite repeated attempts by the user on the computer. Even if the user acquires the QB Desktop window, no task can be performed as all the buttons, icons, and tabs fail to respond to any command.
Therefore, it is extremely crucial to eradicate this technical problem as soon as possible & various solutions that can help you in doing so are mentioned in the present blog.
If you want highly specific technical help to resolve the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ problem, you need to dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
QuickBooks Desktop Fails to Open Problem: What Are the Prominent Technical Causes?
The highly prominent technical causes that can evoke the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Fails to Open Problem’ are explained in the following points:
- If the QB Company file has an improper name affixed on its icon or if the computer’s hard drive has been totally damaged, this issue shall arise.
- The completely corrupted installation of QB on the user’s system is also very likely to trigger this technical issue.
Recommended to read : How to fix QuickBooks Error 1904
Specific Solutions to Resolve the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Launching Failure Problem’
You can seamlessly eliminate the ‘QuickBooks Desktop Launching Failure Problem’ through the solutions explained here:
Solution 1: Decimate all the QB Program issues through the correct use of the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility
- In this solution, you have to correctly approach the official website of Intuit through a valid web browser window & you also need to tap the precise link to easily acquire ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
- Now, you shall simply put the required download file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) inside the ‘My Documents’ folder so that you can properly run the same file to install ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- At this step, grab the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window on the screen & easily run the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility depicted inside the ‘Program Problems’ menu.
- Finally, you will suitably open the QB Desktop application window on the computer.
Solution 2: Precisely root out various installation glitches by seamlessly running the ‘QB Install Diagnostic Tool.’
- You should just launch the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window as per the process mentioned in the previous solution & you will be able to comfortably run the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ via the ‘Installation Issues’ menu.
- After that, you can carefully reopen the system so that you can finally acquire the QB application window very easily.
Both step-by-step solutions provided above are absolutely suitable for the ‘QuickBooks Has Stopped Working’ problem. If you need further help, you need to dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Specialists Team.
You may read also: How to fix QuickBooks Company File Not Found Issue